I last evaluated my long term power usage in April when I had 1 year of data. Those results were good, but they weren’t a real calendar year.
I’ll go ahead and do the same number analysis as I did then, then branch a bit since I have some more data I didn’t really look at then.
- Total Energy used in 2010: 10,292.23KWH ($476.53)
- Average Energy use per month: 857.69KWH ($39.71)
- Highest energy use day (amount): 2010-12-27 (61.19KWH)
- Highest energy use month (amount): December 2010 (1161.34KWH)
- Lowest energy use day (amount): 2010-08-06 (9.71kWH)
- Lowest energy use month (amount): September 2010 (570.83KWH)
- Mean (average) energy use per day: 28.2KWH (~ $1.31/day)
- Median energy use per day: 22.27KWH
- Mode (most common) energy use per day: 23KWH (had to round this)
- Highest energy use at a given time: 18.85kW (registered on 2010-11-21)
- Lowest Voltage Recorded: 115.5v (registered 2010-11-24)
- Highest Voltage Recorded: 125.9v (registered 2010-10-02)
- Average Voltage: 121.3v
- Number of rows in DB: 523,344
Now, one thing that came up was looking back at the April numbers, the median was WAY off. I recalculated and it’s much more reasonable now.